NAUTECH CORPORATION provides IC foundry services, including IC prototyping and manufacturing at leading foundries, IC packaging and testing services and technology consulting. We work with the world’s leading semiconductor foundries and facilitates interaction with foundries for our clients. Our qualified staff help clients to select the foundry taking into account their chip design, the node, package type, total production volumes, production lot sizes, production lot frequency, supplier capacity and other considerations. This allows our clients to choose the best chip manufacturers that meet their project needs.
NAUTECH provides the following IC foundry services:
- selection of technology nodes and a foundries for the production of wafers (chip dies), providing access to leading edge nodes such as 7 and 6 nm;
- IC manufacturing based on the full mask set (NTO), engineering lots, technological options, split conditions;
- revision tapeouts (RTO);
- prototyping and small-scale production within MPW runs;
- volume production of wafers, dies and chips in package;
- integration of multi-chip modules (MCM), systems in a package (SiP) and chiplets into 2.5D and 3D assemblies (IPD technology to manufacture interposers and 3D ICs);
- wafer storage services.