NAUTECH CORPORATION offers chip packaging and assembly solutions for it’s clients at world leading packaging houses. Our engineers also provide technical support and consulting in package design, simulations, signal integrity and heat sink control, integration of multi-chip modules (MCM), systems in a package (SiP) and chiplets into 2.5D and 3D assemblies.
We offer the following chip packaging services:
- consulting on packaging technologies: die mount type (wire bond/flip chip), package type (leadframe QFN/QFP, high-pin-count BGA/LGA, others), body material (plastic, ceramic, others);
- technical support for substrate and package design;
- joint simulation and control of signal integrity and heat sink, IBIS modelling;
- selection of packaging and assembly service provider for the project;
- integration of multi-chip modules (MCM), systems in a package (SiP) and chiplets into 2.5D and 3D assemblies.
- selection, development and delivery of test sockets;