NAUTECH CORPORATION offers semiconductor IP licensing from more than 30 active IP vendors and delivers premium pre/post-sales tech support. With 15 years of experience, we have a long history of supplying world-class IP blocks to it’s customers. We find optimal IP solutions for chip designers, support them in licensing and supply of IP to enable design of integrated circuits and systems on chip. We offer the largest IP portfolio in the market from over 30 world leading IP vendors. Our portfolio includes Soft IP, Hard IP, IP verification blocks (VIP), EDA tools as well as FPGA IPs. Our qualified staff members help customers choose IPs taking into account unique customer needs and design goals, IP and technology requirements and cost considerations.
NAUTECH CORPORATION manages the complete process of IP licensing and delivery for their customers. We collaborate with proven design centers and assist customers with integrated circuit development, logic design, layout development (RTL2GDS), RTL synthesis and DFT integration. We also provide package and substrate development services (Wire bond, Flip-chip).
We offer the following IP consulting and selection services:
- analysis of client’s projects and selection of IPs based on the technical requirements and project budget;
- IP vendor selection and negotiations;
- providing access to the IP vendor’s documentation;
- providing silicon validation results;
- design kits supply for RTL design and synthesis;
- providing access to the selected foundry’s documentation, libraries and process design kits;
- assisting in IPs and libraries characterization;
- providing technical support in areas such as IP porting, IP cross compatibility, interfacing and integration of IPs in SoC’s.